Saturday, April 25, 2009
14 Day Menu 4/25 - 5/8/09
Hey! Sorry, I have missed a round of menus. Only because I failed to do them, which definitely threw me for a loop as I totally stress out on the daily when I do not know what we are having for dinner..LOL. So here is our dinner menu for the next two weeks. I am actually working on one for the 2 weeks after because I am expected to go into labor around the 17th of May! I do not plan on doing much cooking, but i want to pre-cook a few things and freeze them ahead of time. Ok, so here is the menu..Enjoy, and I hope it sparks some ideas for your own menus!
1. Vegetarian Taco Salads(you can add some roasted shrimp or fish) garnished with Spinach & Artichoke Dip and Frozen Pineapple Lemonade.
2. No Pasta Lasagna made with breaded eggplant, mozarella, ground turkey, marinara, and zucchini
3. Turkey Bacon Cheeseburgers(ground turkey & turkey bacon) with smoked provolone
4. Stuffed wheat pitas with cool shrimp & dill salad, mixed fruit, and garden salsa Sun Chips
5. Whole Herbed Roasted Chicken with Mango BBQ Glaze, Sweet Plantains, and Ginger & Coconut Green Beans
6. Tofu Subs & fruit
7. Fried Chicken Salad
8. Baked Tilapia pockets steamed with Yellow Squash, Wild Rice Pilaf & cream of Mushroom Sauce
9. Chicken Alfredo Pizza w/ Salad
10. Lentil Roast, sweet potato fritters, and steamed broccoli
11. Grilled Turkey Sandwiches on Flat Bread w/ Grilled peaches in Sparkling Pear Cider
12. Shrimp Filo Rolls w/ Salad & Sweet Asian Dressing & Seared Sea Scallops
13. Dill Chicken Rotis with Fruit Salad & Strawberry Ginger Ale
14. Wild Card..Dining Out!
Dessert Ideas: brownies, grilled poundcake with warm peaches and ice cream.