Monday, March 2, 2009

14 day Menu 2/28- 3/13 2009


Ok, so this week, I only have 11 dinner ideas for you as I have no clue what I am going to cook for the remaining 4 days. I am supposed to find one dinner idea a day, yet it never fails that I find myself scrambling for recipes and ideas the Friday before I am supposed to go grocery shopping! Hopefully I will stick to my plan as it would make things even easier when grocery shopping time comes around. Anyhow, here is our menu for the next couple of weeks:

1.Black Bean Burgers w/ Sauteed Mushrooms & Onions & Provolone w/ Homemade Oven Fries

2.Turkey Meatloaf, Asparagus & Corn Salad, & Herbed Mashed Potatoes

3.Chicken Parmesean w/ Linguine & baby Portobella Mushrooms

4.Roasted Chicken w/ Pico De Gallo, Rice & Avocado

5.Potato & Leek Soup w/ Broccoli & Chicken Quiche

6.Stuffed Eggplant w/ Baked Penne Pasta

7.Shrimp Scampi w/ Herbed Rice & Steamed Broccoli

8.Pad Thai w/ Broccoli or Spinach

9.BBQ Chicken w/ Mac & Cheese & Veggies

10.Lobster w/ Lemon Butter Sauce, Pasta, & Salad

11.Cannellini Bean Soup w/ Foccacio Bread

12.Shrimp Stew w/ Hush Puppies

13.Tomato Basil Soup w/ Bruschetta & Marinara

14.Shrimp salad Sandwiches w/ Chips, Pickles, & Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment