Monday, March 2, 2009

Make Your Own Baby Registry Cards {happy monday}


Happy Monday everybody! I went for my check up for baby this past Friday and everything seems to be fine. She had me have an ultrasound as she wanted to monitor the kidneys after she saw a slight dilation from the previous ultrasound. They are no longer dilated and little baby bella now weighs 3 pounds! During the ultrasound she was yawning and smacking her lips:)

So, I finally finished my registry announcement cards! I hope I have not waited to late, as we have not acquired much for baby yet. But I am sure everything will come together fine. I also have to make the bedding for her crib(bumper & blanket). Oh my, so much to do. I remember when it felt as though we had so much time and now I feel as though March is already over. Here are the registry cards that I sent out this weekend. I did them on the computer and I was a bit tired, so they are not totally up to par as to what I envisioned, but they will do. I registered at both Target & Wal-Mart to make things simple. If you are on a budget such as I, then I highly suggest making your own invites and announcements, heck, even if you are not on a budget, it is still quite fun to make your own!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I would love to get back into scrapbooking and creating my own cards...Time seems to have gotten the best of me....lol, Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete