Friday, August 21, 2009

FunChi! {sweet baby knits for fall}

This post makes me daydream of the upcoming Christmas season. Can you believe that Fall is just around the corner? Oh my, where did the year 2009 go?

I recently ran across this lovely knitted organic baby clothing line called FunChi House of Inspiration. They are all lovingly made by Mateja in Slovenia. I love the style and the colors she uses...perfect for the upcoming fall and winter seasons; and to know that they are all organic makes them even sweeter. I would so love to have this pair for baby Halima. Cute!

7 comments:

  1. HEELLLLLOOOO! I just discovered you via Dazzle Design. You are too cute for words and my kind of girl! I'm also a homeschooling mamma, who loves being inspired by other bloggers and being creative. I also dream of living in a country bungalow....*sigh*. :) I look forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! Hi there, I just found you from OhDeeDoh's post about embroidery hoop mobiles. I'm working on a mobile for my first baby (due in Dec!), and while I think I'm going to stick with my plan (3 hours of cutting stars? yeah. not wasting that time), I am a new follower of your blog! I love finding other crafty mamas, and how they go about solving everyday problems. I've just added you to my "inspiration" link list, very appropriate given your blog title. I'm really looking forward to reading thru some of your older postst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are those little shoes. Loving them.

    Christie
    http://childhood101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute! Will you be knitting a sweater for your new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog through ohdeedoh! love it!!!!
    xoxo
    adriene K

    ReplyDelete