Monday, October 5, 2009

Mimi Lou {whimsical decals}


OMG I love these! How cute. This company called MIMI'Lou out of France creates some of the most cutest wall decals for the little tots. These are my favorites. I also wanted to post this because for those of us that cannot afford such a splurge for the little ones, these sort of images can work for all the artsy moms by using a stencil transfer or freehand drawing of your own designs onto a wall or nestled within a corner or two, or you could use different fabric patterns to fill in shapes such as circles, mushrooms, hearts, and flowers!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I love the stencil idea.

    Thank you for sharing, bookmarking this one for my daughters new room

    ReplyDelete
  2. the room look so harmony. I should make one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete